Improve Your Hair Health With This Amazing Bamboo Hairbrush
In this article, we will talk about Bamboo Hair Brush, and all its amazing benefits!.
It often happens that we choose quality shampoos, conditioners, and hair care products, but we forget how important the tool we use to brush our hair, and make it shiny and strong: THE BRUSH!
Using the right brush can really make a difference.
YES BAMBOO, NO PLASTIC AND METAL, WHY?
Choosing a bamboo hairbrush is really the best choice for a healthy, strong and shiny hair; in fact, wood is a natural conductor and helps eliminate static electricity and consequently the hateful frizz effect.
Conversely, brushes made of plastic and metal not only scratch the scalp and create even more static electricity, but make it easier for the hair to break.
BAMBOO HAIRBRUSH - ALL THE BENEFITS!
- Bamboo bristles stimulate blood microcirculation of the scalp by promoting and stimulating healthy hair growth.
- Perfect for all hair types, even the most delicate ones, as it gently eliminates knots and does not irritate the skin.
- Goodbye to electric, unruly, and frizzy hair.
- The bamboo hairbrush absorbs sebum (oily, waxy substance produced by your body's sebaceous glands) and dirt, keeping the hair clean for longer.
- Thanks to its nourishing capabilities, it gives volume to even the thinnest hair.
- It is much stronger and lighter than normal wooden brushes.
- Earth-friendly! Our Bamboo hairbrush is 100% compostable and made from bamboo and recyclable rubber.
HOW TO USE IT:
For shiny, healthy and strong hair, use the brush morning and evening on dry hair and brush gently for about 1 minute.
You will truly see the difference! Trying is believing.
WHICH BRUSH TO CHOOSE:
Our fantastic Ocean Conservation Bamboo Hair Brush! Water-resistant and 100% compostable.
5% of sales from this bamboo hairbrush will be donated towards Ocean Conservation.
Take care of the Planet Earth while you take care of yourself and make a difference.
Don't forget to check out our amazing products and all the news at www.mamap.life!