Meet our newest creation,
Do the Dishes Brush
It’s the eco-friendly brush you didn’t know you were waiting for!
Tough On Grime, Easy On The Earth!
Scrub. Scrub. Scrub.
Strong enough to tackle the grimiest of dishes, yet gentle enough to keep your pots and pans scratch-free. The heavy-duty brush head & bristles are 100% plant-based, made from wood & sisal fibers.
Strong enough to tackle the dirtiest dishes.
- The natural sisal bristles are known for their strength, durability, and anti-microbial properties.
- The ergonomic handle ensures comfort.
- The replaceable brush head is compostable, you replace the part that gets old. Keep the part that still works. It's a win-win.
Turn over the brush for a durable scrubber
- Get that stuck on grime without scratching pots and pans
- Reusable scrubber that is washable
- Easy to use & very effective
- Watch that stuck on gunk come off without damaging your pots and pans
The Problem We Want To Solve
We really want clean dishes, but we ultimately care about having a clean EARTH.
Our Objective: to minimize plastic waste. In the US we currently throw out over 400 MILLION plastic dish brushes and sponges. EVERY. SINGLE. YEAR. This plastic isn't going anywhere good. It's all ending up in our oceans. Let's clean more than our dishes.
Traditional Dish Brushes Are Made With 100% Virgin Plastic.
After a couple of months of use they get grimey and need to be replaced. You throw it in your trash, and it ends up in a landfill or the ocean. Keep our oceans clean. Keep Microplastics out of our water (and our bodies).
Using a Sponge is Not Much Better
"362 different kinds of bacteria are on sponges." -Time Magazine
Sponges have been scientifically proven to harbor more bacteria than your toilet (no, thanks)!
And, they’re also made of plastics that aren’t biodegradable. Keep your dishes and the planet clean. Don't use a sponge!
The Solution: Do The Dishes Brush
Reduce. Reuse. Compost the part that needs replacing and re-use the part that lasts forever!! WIN. WIN.
Pre-Order Now On Indiegogo To Be The First To Do The Dishes!
Want to learn more? Watch our video to learn about how it all started and how we're reinventing dishwashing.