The Holiday Duet - We Stand By Womxn This Holiday Season.
Shop Small Sale - enter code at checkout:
Buy 1, Save 10% - Use code: duet5pk
Buy 2, Save 15% - Use code: duet10pk
Buy 3, Save 20% - Use code: duet15pk
*Please note green is temporarily out of stock. Rainbow will be substituted until green is restocked*
Take your bamboo toothbrush in sleek, sustainable style. With a washable (and compostable) hand-printed cotton bag. Created by a woman artisan in India.
This set includes five bamboo toothbrush and 100% cotton travel bags.
- Hand-printed cotton bag doubles as a gift-bag, includes a gift tag. The perfect gift for your favorite ocean lover.
- Hand made bag is 100% cotton and dyed with non-toxic dyes
- This purchase supported a woman-owned business in India
- MamaP is a woman and minority-owned business and supports women, minorities, and the environment in every touchpoint of the supply chain.
Printed Cotton Linen Travel Bag
- Washable cotton linen bag simplifies portability and allows toothbrush to dry while staying protected
- Compostable - when you no longer have use for the bag, return it to the Earth
- Handcrafted bamboo toothbrush handle — lightweight and compostable
- Soft and medium nylon bristles — flexible and fortified for better cleaning
- Lasts as long as other leading toothbrushes
- Gorgeous colored bottom featuring non-toxic paint — prevents water pooling after brushing
Causes We Support
- The yellow line supports bee and pollinator conservation
- The blue line conserves the world’s oceans
- The rainbow line fights for and protects LGBTQ+ Equality
- The red line protects women’s rights and reproductive health
- The green line supports mental health awareness
Approximately 1 billion plastic toothbrushes end up in landfills every year, with the average toothbrush taking up to 1000 years to decompose. But as always, nature provides the solution to a man-made crisis. This time, bamboo — one of the world’s sustainable and fastest growing plants — holds the key to eliminating a large portion of waste due to its compostable nature.